Making a will is the only way to ensure that your assets, possessions and money (together known as your estate) goes to the people that you care about.
Many people believe that their estate will naturally pass to their loved ones when they die. Unfortunately, this is not always true. Our varied and modern families are often not understood by the law.
If you have:-
- Been divorced or remarried
- Children with more than one partner
- A large amount of assets or debt
- More than one property or any businesses
- Any possible claims or challenges to your estate
Then a will is the safest and most cost effective way to pass on your estate to your loved ones.